Nothing pisses me off more than to go to a large department store and see that people allow their children to ride around on the electric shopping carts that are provided for the elderly and handicapped.
- Electric Shopping Carts are for the Elderly and Handicapped
- News American Changes its Format - AGAIN!
- Bureau Initiative Focuses on Child Sex Tourism
- National Missing Children’s Day 2014
- Investigating Child Abductions
John Derossett John has been writing for a number of years, primarily for the web. He has however begun publishing short books in the true crime genre and is presently working on his first book of fiction.